Have a meal
Breakfast is included:
- Included in your reservation.
- It is composed of fresh, local and/or home-made products.
- The charcuterie and cheese come from la ferme de Collonge.
Fruit and juices come from vergers de Nadine or from our own or our family's fruit trees
Fruit is served in jam or pure fruit juice format
The hot drinks are not local, and I do my best to preserve the good of nature and their operator...
The meal trays:
- A meal tray created according to the chef's wishes and seasonal products at 30€ including starter, hot dish, cheese, dessert and a bottle of wine!
- If he is not available, I will prepare a meal for you for the same quality of meal but with a family atmosphere, I have never had any negative feedback...
- Monday to Sunday evenings with a 48 hour advance booking.
Food truck and fast food in Saint-Bernard:
- O'Cam food truck : burgers and hot dogs entirely made in-house! Open Thursday and Sunday evenings, Place Utrillo!
- Johnny's food truck : smash burger with local products. Open Friday evening, place Utrillo !
- Saveurs gourmandes à Saint-Bernard : artisanal pizzas cooked in a wood fire as well as take-away meals. Products are fresh and local. Saveurs gourmandes emphasises its desire to use its own vegetables. As they are themselves market gardeners, they grow a large number of vegetables (in Saint Bernard / Trévoux): tomatoes, onions, peppers, potatoes, aubergines, salads, cardoons, squash... Open from Wednesday evening to Friday evening.
My favourite restaurants:
- Au Colombier à Anse : Make your taste buds vibrate at the restaurant Au Colombier in Anse... Open from Wednesday evening to Sunday lunchtime.
- Le Baroque à Trévoux : Le Baroque is a traditional restaurant. Your restaurant located in Trévoux serves only home-made food to satisfy your palate with fresh and tasty dishes. Open from Monday lunchtime to Saturday evening.
- Les petites voiles à Parcieux : Like a feeling of being on holiday. Take to the sea towards Les Petites Voiles, our restaurant guinguette in Parcieux. For a romantic dinner on the banks of the Saône or a convivial moment with friends, the team welcomes you on the covered terrace and in the indoor dining room where the bay windows offer you a clear view of the surrounding nature.
- L'Atelier à Trévoux : Nestled in the heart of the historic centre of Trévoux, L'Atelier offers a carefully prepared bistronomic cuisine using local produce. Open from Wednesday evening to Sunday evening. Contact: +33474178947.
- La maison bleue à Trévoux : Restaurant on the banks of the Saône, with cuisine that mixes flavours from elsewhere with French tradition. Open from Friday evening to Monday evening.
- Chez Bibet à Saint-Bernard : Since 1926, restaurant between the Dombes and Beaujolais regions on the banks of the Saône with a shaded terrace, lounge bar, homemade ice creams and a free space for children. Open Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Chez tante Yvonne à Quincieux : Three menus, a wide range of tasty and generous dishes and desserts as well as a rich diversity of local and regional wines to accompany the pleasures of the table... Tante Yvonne's flavours - which change according to the seasons - delight the palates of gastronomes who love natural and uncompromising cooking, without fuss but always inventive. Open from Tuesday evening to Saturday evening.
- La ferme du poulet à Villefranche sur Saône : A gastronomic stopover in an elegant and renowned setting in the heart of the Beaujolais region. Cooking is above all a passion... that of men for their region, the richness and variety of their land and it is also respect for the product, the taste for sharing, the pleasure of giving pleasure... At the table of La Ferme du Poulet, it is a little of all this that you will experience while savouring the beautiful "fresh" dishes prepared with passion by our chef, Olivier Degand, originally from Troyes. Open from Tuesday evening to Saturday evening.
- 30 min away, Le Côte de Brouilly à Odenas : Promote the Beaujolais region through a restaurant based on local specialities. Open Friday and Saturday evenings.
- 30 min away, La Bicyclette bleue à Joyeux : La Bicyclette Bleue offers you a cuisine in which the local products of the Dombes are sublimated. On the menu of this traditional restaurant, tasty local dishes that will seduce you! Open from Wednesday to Sunday evening.
My favourite cellars:
- Domaine des crêtes à Anse, Mr Brondel. Cellar open from Tuesday to Saturday evening from 5pm to 7pm.
- Domaine de la Rocaillère à Pommier, Mr Fontaine. Cellar open by appointment.
- Domaine JP Rivière à Lachassagne, Mr Rivière. Cellar open by appointment.
- Les terres de le folie à Odenas, Mr Jonnery. Cellar open by appointment.
- The largest market hall in Beaujolais, Villefranche sur Saône, covered market: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 7am to 1pm. On the Caladois market, what an atmosphere! You go to the market to fill your basket with fresh, local produce, but also and above all for the atmosphere.
- Anse, outdoor market, Friday from 8am to 12pm.
- The Halles de Châtillon sur Chalaronne, a market classified at national level as an "exceptional market" and elected Most Beautiful Market in the Auvergne Rhône Alpes region (6th in France) on TF1. The Halles, with their vast dimensions, bear witness to the importance that commerce has always held in the life of Châtillon sur Chalaronne. Every Saturday morning, it is a little of this past that comes back to life. Saturdays from 7.30 am to 1 pm.
- Trévoux, outdoor market, Saturday from 8am to 12pm.
- L'instant Pizza: home delivery pizzas; open every evening from 5.30pm to 9.30pm.
- Le Magnifique: fast food Kebab; open Tuesday to Sunday evenings from 6pm to 10pm.
- Sushi Academie: Japanese restaurant; open Tuesday to Sunday evenings from 6.30pm to 9pm. Free delivery from 60€, otherwise 7.5€/delivery.
- Uber eats: shopping or other home catering
- Butchery, delicatessen and cheese: la ferme de Collonge in Arnas
- Fruit, vegetables, fruit juice: les vergers de Nadine in Quincieux
- Charcuterie Lyonnaise: Bobosse in Belleville en Beaujolais
- Fish from the Dombes: le fumet des Dombes in Saint André de Corcy
To book a meal tray or for a dog, please fill in "choose your extras" in the booking page. For all exterior rentals, please contact me directly.